So I actually thought I started this blog two years ago but it turns out I started it four years ago. When I started this, the goal was to use it as a journal/ space to inspire anyone who happened to be in the phase of life known as “growing up and finding yourself” (peep my very first post here). Now I haven’t been as consistent as I would have liked to be because Lord knows a lot has happened over the last four years that I could have shared on here but no use dwelling on the past.
Anyway, I have re-gingered where blogging is concerned and I think it is appropriate to update my old readers and give new readers a sense of who I am and what to expect on this blog.
- I’m a 25 year old Nigerian musician who still lives with her parents. I write and act as well but my main passion and focus is my music.
- I am friendly most of the time, I love a good time but I also have those days I can’t deal with people.
- I am a big girl (thick, fat, chubby- whatever works for you) and while I have those days I can’t stand to look at myself in the mirror and I hate how my clothes fit, I am learning everyday to love and embrace my body as I continue on my journey to being a proud member of FitFam 💪
- I am a Christian. I love God, I believe in Jesus and while I am barely religious and have had my struggle with my spirituality, I am dedicated to getting closer to God and helping other people do so as well.
- I’m a dreamer and a rebel. I believe firmly in finding your path in life and being true to what makes you happy as a person.
- I love love and I am a very emotional person sometimes. When I get passionate about something or someone, it can be quite intense lol.
So I think that covers who I am for the most part. And as for what to expect from my blog, I guess any and everything (did I forget to add I can be random? Think it makes life more interesting 😋). Music, health & fitness, stories & poems, random rants on whatever happens to be on my mind…
Hoping this blog inspires and helps its readers somehow.
Love and light from me to you xx ❤️